[Foundation-l] Knol: on the bright side of things...

Massimiliano m.lincetto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:47:17 UTC 2008

I still don't understand why we should reject the copyleft philosophy and
change to an attribution  license. I think that our mission is not only to
provide free information and knowledge, but also to be sure that it will be
kept free.
I don't think that we should change our licensing policies in order to be
published on Google Knol: why we should do it? If Knols wants to allow its
users to publish Wikipedia-derivative content they should change their
terms, IMHO.

Massimiliano