[Foundation-l] thank you

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 29 22:59:35 UTC 2008

I second that - the very good list thank yous have been offered, but
really congratulations are also in order.

I've had my nose in the press coverage - almost all of which has been
enthusiastic and positive.  There were so many encouraging, positive
voices at Wikimania.  Everyone (participants, attendees, organizers)
was prepared to ask questions and work through any language challenges
so we could understand each other and figure out what more could be
done for the projects.  It was incredibly inspiring.

Working among this incredible group, and with our great partners at
the BA, was eye-opening, mind-expanding, invigorating and a real
honor.  Thanks to everyone who made it out and made it happen!

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications