[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:17:17 UTC 2008

Hoi,
PLEASE have one of the characters be one in SignWriting.. SignWriting allows
you to write any of the many sign languages... I would like to include the
"thank you" sign in American Sign Language... NB SignWriting is recognised
in the ISO 15924 Sgnw. There is a request for a Wikipedia in American Sign
Language..

The ASL "thank you" sign can be found on the last page of my presentation at
Wikimania 2008.

Thanks,
       GerardM