[Foundation-l] Reply to Mark

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:09:38 UTC 2008

Mark,

I thought about it, and given that at least Florence is aware of our
concerns now, there's probably not a whole lot more to discuss about
this until after the board meeting (or rather, after the board
meeting's results are published/announced). My hope is that they will
discuss it there, and it will address your final sentence ("IF and
WHEN..."), and we can resume the discussion then more productively. I
believe the board meeting is this weekend? So most likely we will see
some sort of announcement during the week immediately subsequent.

-Dan