[Foundation-l] and what if...

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:33:18 UTC 2008

Anthony wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com
>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Frankly, as a person who thinks nothing of enjoying a sauna
>> with members of the other gender of any age, I think you are
>> overstating it considerably to say *all* of us think the image is
>> even mildly controversial, except for the perverted sense of
>> shame many cultures have bestowed on the natural human
>> body form.
>>

> Give me a break.  You don't have to have a perverted sense of shame about
> the natural human body form to take a stand against the sexual exploitation
> of young child for the purposes of selling a heavy metal album.

Wow, how involved can you make a logical statement. Would I break
your rebuttal of my stement, I would say  that you can only exploit
that which is exceptional and rarified in the market.

If you can see nekkid pre- and postpubescent girls as a matter of
course at a sauna, there is no ability to exploit it at all.

> There are many photographs of nudity on Wikipedia.  Only *one* of them
> caused this controversy, and the one that caused it was *not* chosen
> randomly.

Well, if it wasn't chosen randomly, I just will say the ones choosing
need to look at where their testicles and brain pan is, not necessarily
in that order.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen