[Foundation-l] and what if...

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Dec 13 14:14:35 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Frankly, as a person who thinks nothing of enjoying a sauna
> with members of the other gender of any age, I think you are
> overstating it considerably to say *all* of us think the image is
> even mildly controversial, except for the perverted sense of
> shame many cultures have bestowed on the natural human
> body form.

Give me a break.  You don't have to have a perverted sense of shame about
the natural human body form to take a stand against the sexual exploitation
of young child for the purposes of selling a heavy metal album.

There are many photographs of nudity on Wikipedia.  Only *one* of them
caused this controversy, and the one that caused it was *not* chosen
randomly.