[Foundation-l] Ancient

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:36:22 UTC 2008

Hoi,
There is another member has really important reasons why the e-mail needs to
be private. A person that has an expertise that we really need. I am of the
opinion that it is as a consequence not a good idea to make our mail public
and this is reason enough for my mail not to be made public.
Thanks,
    GerardM