[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:20:52 UTC 2008

Again, this is not about extinct languages. We aren't really talking
about closing the Gothic or Anglo-Saxon Wikipedias, at least not in
this thread (although GerardM has claimed that the Gothic Wikipedia is
written in the Latin alphabet, this is incorrect; the majority of
material is written in Wulfilas' alphabet).

Under Gerard's criteria, the only languages (as far as I know) that
are likely to qualify are living, written languages, as even the Pali
Wikipedia has over 2000 articles. If I am incorrect, I am sure there
are only a couple of exceptions maximum, and would be happy to discuss
them.

Mark