[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:06:29 UTC 2008

I agree.

To have a Wikipedia project you need to have a "writing people" (not
speaking people).

If they are not probably *new* articles cannot be produced.

IMHO for extinct languages probably are better other types of project
like Wikisource.

IMHO Wikipedia has got a popular purpose and this project must
widespread content, if there are not a live community this purpose is
not reached. Different is the purpose of Wikisource which must collect
and archive documents.

Ilario