[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:48:15 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I object strongly against Gothic being written in the Latin script. I think
it is a disgrace. If it were to me I would have all the Latin stuff be
deleted on penalty of having this whole project closed.

Again, you confuse things. I am opposed to the creation of any new dead
language projects. However, there are existing projects in dead languages
and I do not propose to have them closed. The fact that the Pali wikipedia
has 2000 articles is of none of my business. When you mean to say that it is
OK to have projects in dead languages, well we disagree on this.
Thanks,
     GerardM