[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007 -ResponsivenessofCommunity

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 07:51:21 UTC 2007

Nod. It seems an evidence to me :-)
Titoxd, thank you for the banner.
Looking at it, an issue came to my mind. If we put such a banner, for
example on blogs, how many people will realise that this is about
Wikipedia ? I know it is probably not politically correct to say that
(grin), but would it not be more efficient to do such banner with a
wikipedia logo ? (or to somehow use the logo somewhere or the name ?)

ant