[Foundation-l] Sassarese and Sardinian

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:36:01 UTC 2007

So you go and tell people that an organisation they probably have never
heard of (ISO) has decided that what they used to think of as four
dialects of the same language are actually four distinct languages, and
to other people that their dialects that are mutually incomprehensible
that they speak the same language. Apart from the jokes, last time I had
a look on sc.wikipedia there was someone advocating the use of  the
unified language, which was basically spoken by an academic who invented
it alone; this resulted in no one else contributing to that wiki.

Cruccone