[Foundation-l] [Wiktionary-l] Wiktionary logo

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:16:19 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Apparantly it is an article of faith. At the same time the previous attempt
to another logo was imposed by people from outside of Wiktionary. This
attempt was not really appreciated by several Wiktionary projects and the
result is worse then what we had before.

So, some believe that there should be one logo to rule them all. Now how to
get to such a ruling?

By the way, with multiple logos, it can only be confusing to the people that
go to multiple wiktionaries and that are not familiar with both projects. In
reality it is not big an issue. It may be an issue when you think in
marketing terms but who is doing the marketing ??

Thanks,
     GerardM