[Foundation-l] [Wiktionary-l] Wiktionary logo

Elisabeth Anderl n9502784 at students.meduniwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 14 13:38:46 UTC 2007

Yes, the situation is confusing and I guess we would like to have a
uniform logo but as already stated in many further discussions (please see

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wiktionary-l/ 01/02/03 2007) people of _Wiktionary_ did not very much like the new logo and therefore most communities did not change anything.

Furthermore there is still this copyright problem (scrabble is a copyrighted trademark), please read
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wiktionary/logo#Trademark_infringement
and also the not yet solved questions about which characters to choose in the logo.

It is a total chaos, imho.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Anderl (aka spacebirdy (de,is,es.wiktionary))