[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:23:28 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You have got it wrong. Two languages that DID not have language files in
MediaWiki. They had a full Wikipedia and now these languages ARE supported
in MediaWiki itself. To get there.. THEY did not have to do anything.. I
have been asking developers for a favour, and I am grateful to Nikerabbit
for the great work he did for me.
Thanks,
     GerardM