[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:23:22 UTC 2007

2007/3/27, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:

> Hoi,
> You have got it wrong. Two languages that DID not have language files in
> MediaWiki. They had a full Wikipedia and now these languages ARE supported
> in MediaWiki itself. To get there.. THEY did not have to do anything.. I
> have been asking developers for a favour, and I am grateful to Nikerabbit
> for the great work he did for me.

I'm starting to understand less and less of this. First you say that there
should be message files before the project is started. Now you say that it's
not the people from the projects who have to create these, but the
developers. Surely, if there IS already the material you want from the
people of the project, there is even LESS reason to have them wait longer?

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels