[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:47:39 UTC 2007

On 27/03/07, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> What is required is that some localisation has to have happened. It does not
> say full localisation. At this moment it is not possible to localise in the
> first place. The notion that a policy should be changed because there is a
> current stumbling block is silly.
>
> Get a friendly developer to create some message files. Be part of the
> solution.
>
> Thanks,
>     GerardM

That sounds remarkably like "it's not our fault; blame the
developers". There is nothing technically that means a wiki couldn't
start with a message file, is there? And the only thing keeping some
projects from being approved is this lack of a message file? Wouldn't
common sense say, let the project go ahead for now and the message
file will happen when the devs get around to it?

regards
Brianna