[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:43:30 UTC 2007

Hoi,
What is required is that some localisation has to have happened. It does not
say full localisation. At this moment it is not possible to localise in the
first place. The notion that a policy should be changed because there is a
current stumbling block is silly.

Get a friendly developer to create some message files. Be part of the
solution.

Thanks,
    GerardM