[Foundation-l] Censorship: Speedy deletion of porn articles

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:35:16 UTC 2007

Heh, as I said previously, the block was lifted within three days as it was
clear to more than one admin that I was erroneously blocked. I wouldn't have
brought this issue to foundation-l if attempts to resolve the issue on the
Hebrew Wikipedia had succeeded. All of what you're suggesting has already
been done and different compromises were already attempted. The other thing
is that while you may not be inclined to believe what I'm saying, the
community never decided this should be policy, it's just that some admins
enforce it as if it were policy.

-Yonatan