[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Job: Volunteer Coordinator

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:20:32 UTC 2007

On 3/2/07, Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> But that is a longer term strategy. Right now, I think we should try to make best use of our
> current location. Thus the need I expressed to sell St Pete's / Tampa's good points and take full
> advantage of that.

Yes, you are right.

> However, I don't think it would be a good idea, in the long term, to keep the
> main office there (an office could continue to be there, just not the main one).

Frankly, although I am not St Pete's best friend (Florida? Come on,
it's like...HOT!), as long as we find good people there  - and believe
me, we have -- or good people who are willing to go there --that we
have too--, I think we should focus on the real things that this
organisation needs. I seem to recall that the primary purpose of this
thread was to hire a volunteer coordinator.

Volunteer coordinator, anyone?

Cheers,

Delphine

--