[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 and reflecting on what Wikimania is all about

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Jun 7 07:40:57 UTC 2007

These were the kinds of points that were being made in the days
following Wikimania 2006.  The current year Wikimania can provide great
apprenticeship for the local core that will be running the following
year's event.  Being able to promote Wikimania 2008 in Taipei so that we
will be leaving that event with a positive feeling that we will be
meeting next year in Xxxx can only be an advantage.

Ec