[Foundation-l] (no subject)

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:29:29 UTC 2007

I think, though, that the importance of this discussion is an ideal, as
Jimmy described.  Rather than solely be an opportunity for the rich, people
from all walks of life and financial means should be able to contribute,
including as a board member.  (This is very much outside the norm of most
American charitable boards).  I'm not stating my own position here, just
saying that is what I think Jimmy meant.