[Foundation-l] Travel Policy

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:35:35 UTC 2007

I am most definitely not a lawyer, and I may not be reading this with a
critical eye, but at first glance, it seems reasonable enough. In
particular, spelling out a few things NOT covered, or the workings when
combining business and personal travel, would seem to work best in advance.

I notice the designated recipient of expense reports doesn't seem to be
specified; is this normal? The policy also doesn't seem to say who (if
anyone) is in charge of deciding which charges to reimburse, or how to
handle borderline cases. Aside from laying a basic groundwork, that would
seem to be the other major issue to address -- unless this has been handled,
previously, in which case please do excuse my badgering.

Other than that, thanks for keeping us posted.

-Luna