[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:54:04 UTC 2007

> Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister of the UK.
>
> You and Gerard are no Prime Ministers, indeed all that stating "I see no
> reason why people should not be allowed to know {your opinion]"
> demonstrates is your conceit that anyone else would be at all interesting
> in your opinions!
>
> Anyway, enough of this waste of time. There is an election still going on
> (just) ...

Surely it is up to individuals to decide if they give any weight to
Gerard's opinion - how can they make that decision if they aren't
allowed to hear the opinion in the first place? It's perfectly
on-topic for this mailing list, so I don't see how anyone can have a
legitimate complaint about it wasting their time and bandwidth.