[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Alison Wheeler wikimedia at alisonwheeler.com
Sat Jul 7 22:50:41 UTC 2007

On Sat, July 7, 2007 23:43, Thomas Dalton wrote:
> Exactly. While "Danny would be a bad board member" may not be a fact,
> "Gerard thinks Danny would be a bad board member" most certain is
> factual, and I see no reason why people should not be allowed to know
> that fact when voting.

Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister of the UK.

You and Gerard are no Prime Ministers, indeed all that stating "I see no
reason why people should not be allowed to know {your opinion]"
demonstrates is your conceit that anyone else would be at all interesting
in your opinions!

Anyway, enough of this waste of time. There is an election still going on
(just) ...

Alison