[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:49:27 UTC 2007

I think we're getting a bit too far off the topic for this one. While
it may be appropriate to note that some jurisdictions have laws
regarding what can be said about a candidate during elections (for
public office).....getting into the nittygritty of it doesn't really
apply to this election.

We've established that Florence has said that the election results
will stand, so that should clear up that whole spiel. And maybe it
will prompt a new blog post from GerardM ;) . Margaret Thatcher is an
opinionated woman about the Falklands, we've got that. Now with those
two things settled, if we can stand to wait for the results, we can
move on to bigger and better flamewars?

-Dan