[Foundation-l] problem voting

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 17:20:22 UTC 2007

Something is not all right with the voting system. Got this at:

https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/index.php/Special:Boardvote/vote

----------

Welcome Christopher Mahan at enwiki!

You are not qualified to vote in this election. You need to have made
400 edits before 00:00, 1 June 2007, and your first edit must be
before 00:00, 1 March 2007.

Note that you need to come to the election page via the wiki where
you have the most edits. If you came here via meta, go back to your
home wiki and then visit Special:Boardvote there.

----------
Uh, I've been active since 2002 and have 3000+ edits (not that I'm
counting)
And yes, I logged in to the right wiki (en.wikipedia.org) and then
went to the Special:Boardvote page from there.

Please advise.

Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell
chris_mahan at yahoo.com