No subject

Sun Jan 7 16:43:09 UTC 2007

anywhere else in the U.S. (and I've been to most of it) that has close to
the tech-centeredness of these three cities. I don't know if St. Pete has
anything comparable, community-wise, but I doubt it. Of course the price one
pays for this is astronomical rent, and as others have pointed out that
might not be the wisest thing to do with our limited money. However,
certainly a lot of good talent, from programmers to publishers to venture
capitalists, gets attracted to San Francisco and similar areas, which is one
possible reason to move -- an in-person volunteer community could be built
around the office as well as an online one.

-- phoebe