[Foundation-l] WikiGadugi Wikipedia Rating???

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Sun Jan 21 09:13:45 UTC 2007

Wikigadugi is listed here at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GFDL_Compliance

as

" ...Either more research is needed, or it is disputed Fail in a very
significant way such as claiming their own copyright without including a
GFDL <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFDL> notice ..."

Pardon me folks, but if someone feels we are not in compliance with the
GFDL, can please someone point out where this is the case?   All of our
content
is GFDL compliant and we do not offer any license other than the GFDL
and post the GFDL to our site.

I am happy to address and correct any issues with use of the Foundations
content if anyone feels it is not adequately spelled out as GFDL.

Jeff