[Foundation-l] Mission/Vision Statement

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:20:54 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I want to point out to all, that it says to provide the information for
free in perpetuity. It does not say anything at all about
advertisements, sponsorships or whatever. The implication is that first
and foremost the data is to be provided for FREE, the rest is thereby
fluff, nice fluff but fluff. It is not what we explicitly do.
Thanks,
   Gerard