[Foundation-l] Mission/Vision Statement

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Fri Jan 5 10:49:44 UTC 2007

"The Foundation will make and keep useful information from its
projects available on the Internet free of charge, in perpetuity."

If instead, this said "The Foundation will ensure that useful
information from its projects is available on the Internet free of
charge, in perpetuity.", it would give the projects more potential for
independence.

Anthony