[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] mwdumper does not work

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:22:55 UTC 2007

On 28/02/07, David A. Desrosiers <desrod at gnu-designs.com> wrote:

> In either case, I see two possible outcomes:
>         1. You're doing something wrong, and blaming the distribution
>         for it

Jeff is a technically competent user, so if he's getting results like
this then there's probably room for improvement in the instructions at
least.

(I remember rewriting large chunks of the FreeBSD install procedure
just based on installing 1.4.0 on my home box ... there's *always*
little quirks and they're worth noting.)

- d.