[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Fri Dec 28 20:46:35 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007 19:57:46 schrieb Birgitte SB:
> For my part I can only encourage you to work to educate vo.WP that they have
> a common responsibilty with the other Wikipedias.

Well I tried to do this. Maybe not long enough...

> If you show some flexability on your part I imagine you can get the existing
> admins to delete to worst of the pages you are concerned about and set-up a
> plan for improving the rest.

I hoped people do actually read my invitation in the very top of my request:

"I therefore ask for adminship rights in Volapük Wikipedia ____or any other
appropriate measure___ in order to remove the articles from Volapük
Wikipedia, which were not written or substantially expanded by humans."

I even reiterated this in a discussion thread on this proposal in meta.

I cannot do more than asking people to brainstorm about efficient ways how to
solve this whole mess if they even disagree that there is a huge mess.

How can I proceed with discussing point 2 if people even don't agree at point
1?

Arnomane