[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 18:57:46 UTC 2007

Of those that have been opposing you on this list I
believe I am the only American. So appealling to
shared American/German values and the hardship of
writing in a non-native language will not earn much
symphathy from the others.  For my part I can only
encourage you to work to educate vo.WP that they have
a common responsibilty with the other Wikipedias. If
you show some flexability on your part I imagine you
can get the existing admins to delete to worst of the
pages you are concerned about and set-up a plan for
improving the rest.  As someone that has acted in a
similar role before, I do know this is possible.

Birgitte SB