[Foundation-l] Is popularity a good thing for us?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:13:55 UTC 2007

On 16/12/2007, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Please ... the best way to spread knowledge is not for people reading
> en.wikipedia. English is the language with the most resources on the
> Internet. Arguably our content in Bangla is more relevant. So be nice and
> indicate that the best thing for people to do is read any of our projects.
> (etc does not cover it)

I think "etc." does cover it. I mentioned the most visited of our
sites, it seemed to be a sensible choice. I wanted to give a url,
rather than just say "our projects" to make it clear I was talking
about the online versions, rather than any of the various schemes for
making them available offline (which are extremely important, but I
think less important than the online versions - I'm open to being
persuaded otherwise on that point, though).