[Foundation-l] Is popularity a good thing for us?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:00:18 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Please ... the best way to spread knowledge is not for people reading
en.wikipedia. English is the language with the most resources on the
Internet. Arguably our content in Bangla is more relevant. So be nice and
indicate that the best thing for people to do is read any of our projects.
(etc does not cover it)
Thanks,
     GerardM