[Foundation-l] Blog reaching EOL

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:33:14 UTC 2007

> I note on the current blog post that we've very few comments on the latest
> post, and IIRC the one before last was similar. Is the usefulness of the
> blog as a tool to promote the fundraiser coming to end-of-life? Or are the
> mods being much more selective?

I wouldn't say that I'm being any more selective about it, although I
certainly can't speak for the other mods. I agree with Robert here
that it's a case of diminishing returns: we are getting fewer quality
comments in the queue, and are able to approve of less of them because
of it. I would also say that the volume of spam and nonsense is
increasing slightly, perhaps as news of the blog reaches more people.

--Andrew Whitworth