[Foundation-l] Blog reaching EOL

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:04:19 UTC 2007

It's seems to me like a simple case of diminishing returns.  We are already
9 days past the longest previous fundraiser.  There is only so much interest
one can continue to draw in the long fundraiser.  The blog was novel for
several days, but there is only so much a simple blog can do.
-Robert Rohde