[Foundation-l] Alternative to paypal

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 17 12:59:34 UTC 2007

Thanks Debbie.

Nobody on this list needs to do the actual work. I've commissioned a quick survey of the available options, intended to compare-and-contrast based on the criteria discussed here - plus I think a few others.

It will probably go to the fundraising committee (soon to be fully revived for the 2007 fall campaign) for more discussion, and then decisions will be made.

I'd like to thank everyone here again for their input so far - it's been helpful. (I'll also apologize for any formatting weirdness of this mail; I'm on my Blackberry.)

Sue