[Foundation-l] could we please have a community-l?

Gianluigi Gamba gigamb at tin.it
Sat Aug 11 08:47:13 UTC 2007

2007/8/11, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:

> ... I would even argue the opposite; when you post on more then two
> "village
> pumps" most people will not know what is said elsewhere and consequently
> it
> is impossible to reach a consensus.

And this is reciprocally valid for what said on a mailing list I'm not
registered on.
I'm not against a new communication channel "per se" - I just wonder how
wisely and efficiently we use the ones we already have.
Creating a new mailing list is not difficult and might have sense. I'd
almost certainly subscribe it. But it's also another path on which
discussions fork on and disperse.

Perplexed. Bye,
G.