[Foundation-l] Proposal for a procedure for the closure of projects

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:32:18 UTC 2007

GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>
writes:

> Hoi,
> We have been working on a procedure for the closure of projects for some
> time. The reason for this is that the language committee has been asked to
> do this for several projects. It is not something we liked to do as it will
> not gain us any popularity. However, we hope that having a proper procedure
> will help us all.

[...]

Thanks, such an initiative is clearly needed! Is there a public draft?

> PS In the ideas of the Language committee the Kanuri language would
> go to the Incubator.

Since the Kanuri Wikipedia (kr.wikipedia.org) has /no content at all/
(there is nothing in article space, save for the main page, which is
English only), I still wonder, what exactly should go to the
incubator...

Thanks,

Johannes

--