[Foundation-l] Proposal for a procedure for the closure of projects

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:06:15 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Yes, I posted it on Meta. As to Kanuri, indeed there is not much. When this
page is brought to the Incubator, it will either be dormant or it will see a
revival. When it fits the requirements of a full project, it will go back
life again.

Thanks,
      GerardM

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Closure_of_WMF_projects