[Foundation-l] http://wikipedia.org

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:33:14 UTC 2007

Well, I do agree about Wikis crossing the threshhold to get on the
page in the first place.

I mean, I suppose someone could write a script that monitors all of
the Wikipedias.

However, I do think that we should have something that automatically
lets somebody know if pages cross the other threshholds once they are
already on the page, for example sh: or scn: crossing 10K.

Mark

On 23/04/07, Casey Brown <cbrown1023 at comcast.net> wrote:
> The page is http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Www.wikipedia.org_template and
> you could post a request on the talk page or [[Meta:Babel]]/[[Metapub]]...
>
> When Wikipedias cross the threshold, they should report it themselves like
> you are doing it right now... it is hard to monitor all those wikis.
>
> Whenever I add Inuktitut to the list, it does not seem to work.  Can someone
> else try it?
>
> Cbrown1023

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.