[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Florence Devouard anthere at anthere.org
Tue Apr 24 23:54:18 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, Thomas Dalton
<thomas.dalton-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

 > > I think it's quite obvious that WP:OFFICE (at least in essence, if not
 > > detail) applies to all Wikimedia projects, and as such should be on
 > > meta and translated into all appropriate languages. What really is
 > > there to discuss?

Agree.  If someone could be suprised by it or upset by it, it should
be documented, and in a WMF-wide location (meta) not en-specific.

-george william herbert
george.herbert-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

It was a logo, taggued public domain. Request received for a take down.
Legal analysis on it, and recommandation to indeed remove the logo.

The office action held less than 30 mn.

A new logo was uploaded (very very poor quality), taggued public domain,
and replaced on the page. No comment was added on the talk page.

Outcome: Office action rejected, with no comment.

Anthere