[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:25:10 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Defining office action as an instrument is not the same as using this
instrument itself. We have at the moment some 250 Wikipedias over 170
Wiktionaries and many other projects. You do not want to argue every time
when an Office action is to be executed for a first time. You want it to be
clear upfront with no discussions when an office action is executed.

As the logo was deleted and a new copy was uploaded after 30 minutes, the
situation IS broken.

We do a license that allows for the distribution of a logo under terms that
respects the restrictions that a trade mark implies.

Thanks,
     GerardM