[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Peter van Londen londenp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:59:31 UTC 2007

Again I will state:

I don't understand that you want to repair something which is not broken.

If there is a necessity (mainly the EN:WP) you formalize office-actions
there. If there is not a necessity, because the community accepts authority
from the Foundation (without a policy backing this up): you don't need to
enforce it on all the projects.

Apparently there is one project which needs this policy (EN:WP) and there
might be 2 or 3 others; enforcing it project-wide is unnecessary and
premature.

Kind regards, Londenp