[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] "Wicked-pedia"in today's Daily Mail

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Wed Apr 25 00:35:26 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, Anthony <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> It's not foolproof, or vandalproof, but a list of unpatrolled related
> changes to Category:Living people sorted by OLDEST first might
> actually catch something, and catching something is better than
> catching nothing, right?

Sorry for all the posts.  I'll wait until at least tomorrow before
posting any more about this.  But perhaps the "oldest" part is key.
Viewing the most recent changes which aren't patrolled is useful, but
viewing the articles which have *least* recently changed and yet
haven't been marked patrolled is probably even more useful.

OK, now I promise I'll shut up for at least 10 hours.

Anthony