[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:22:17 UTC 2007

Considering that Platonides is a bibliotecario on es.wikipedia, that
questions seems a bit irrelevant.
Now, if you need to translate a policy to another language, particularly a
foundation-wide policy, it is not necessary for it to be in Meta. You can
copy it from en.wikipedia, BoardWiki, Commons, or heck, even the Siberian
Wikipedia, and that will not invalidate its status as a policy. So what is
the entire fuss about? You can always transwiki WP:OFFICE to Meta later,
that is not an obstacle.
Titoxd.