[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 18 23:48:18 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but that just doesnt cut it. I know all these things, I know a lot
> got done, and I know how long it took to do it. In fact, I participated in many
> of them in one way or another. What it boils down to is that the primary
> responsibility of the Board is fiduciary. Risk management falls under that
> category. Saying "we were busy" does not release anyone from responsibility.

Nobody speaks about release, only about timing, coordination, and
priorities. Developing a comprehensive disaster plan (and implementing
associated reorganization and/or asset transfers) will be under the
responsibility of the new Legal Coordinator, and I expect that we will
be able to achieve results within 6-12 months.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic