[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 23:36:07 UTC 2007

Sorry, but that just doesnt cut it. I know all these things, I know a lot
got done, and I know how long it took to do it. In fact, I participated in many
of them in one way or another. What it boils down to is that the primary
responsibility of the Board is fiduciary. Risk management falls under that
category. Saying "we were busy" does not release anyone from responsibility.

I am reminded of the Board and Chapter meeting in Frankfurt this past
autumn, especially when Mitch asked, "Who is willing to take responsibility?" No
one raised their hands then, and no one seems to be raising their hands now.

Danny

In a message dated 4/18/2007 7:24:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,